Subaru VeloSwap Main Number
- Voice : (303) 245-2190
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice: (303) 245-2180
- Terry Fortuna
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Carol Tobiassen
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subaru VeloSwap Manager
- Reese Brown
- Email : email@example.com
- Date: Saturday, Nov 4, 2017
- Location: National Western Complex – [ map/directions ]
- Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Cost: $8 at the door, $6 in advance
- Parking: $10 payable to National Western as you enter
How Does VeloSwap Work?
To Buy – Simply come to the event and browse the many booths of bikes and bike equipment. You will find new and used bikes, cycling clothing and accessories and tons of other sports related stuff. There are great finds and there is junk. Haggle ‘til you drop, and remember, cash is king.
To Sell – To sell product at VeloSwap you will need to purchase a booth space. To do so, find you category here, then complete the form to register. Although the name says swap, it is more of a buy and sell environment.
About Subaru VeloSwap
Buy.Sell.Recycle! VeloSwap is a fantastic celebration of everything in the world of bicycling. VeloSwap features new and used bicycles and equipment, cycling and sports clinics, family events, cycling celebrities, product sampling, an all-new EcoVillage, and much, much more. Reaching thousands of like minded consumers, the 2015 Subaru VeloSwap will take place in Denver on Saturday, October 24 at the National Western Complex. www.veloswap.com